Monday, September 30, 2013

What's In at Mr. P's

I'm trying to finish up a project, so I thought I'd take a break and show you Mr. P's Emporium's latest incarnation.



I had my best-ever month last month.  This month ... not so much.  Oh well, I guess that's to be expected in this business. Hopefully it will pick up again for the holidays.



I'm expanding from the vintage and bringing in a bit more crafts and other items.



Like this shabby chic pumpkin on one of my "made" cake stands.



And bunches of lavender.  I also have lavender sachets, and I'll be bringing some hand- crafted candles (crafted by someone else's hands!) in next month along with some more pillows as soon as I get them done.  I sold out of the ones I had.



I decorated a little bit for Fall, and I'll probably add to here and there.



I have the dresser set I told you about, and I've marked down the buffet that I was using for display.  I want to make room for some more big pieces. Of course they're not painted yet ... but I'm getting there!  In the meantime the crew at "Hoarders" would feel right at home in my basement and garage.


 
 


There are lots of new "smalls".



And, of course, ironstone.



That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed this peek at Mr. P's!  If you live in the area, please stop by for a visit at 9720 Liberia in Manassas, VA.  If you want to see more photos you can go to our Facebook page!

3 comments:

  1. So much pretty stuff! I find that this time of year gets slower for furniture, but in January it picks back up... Good luck getting to your stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've marked the address on my list of stops to make when we drive south to visit my son in Norfolk in January! Yay! I can't wait! I love shops like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deborah! You have some really, really great things there--I wish I lived closer to Manassas to come and check out your space--Sometime I just may be on that side of the county, you never know! :-) I hope you and your pups are doing well, and you're all enjoying your weekend! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah