Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The "P" in Mr. P's

It's been a busy few days for me:  I'm finishing up a couple of painting projects that I'll be sharing in the next week, making some home accessories that I'll be selling at the tag sale, talking to some stores about space or consigning, interviewing for a consulting job, and of course shopping!

In the meantime I've been asked a couple of times who is the Mr. P of my Etsy store Mr. P's Emporium.  Here he is.




Yep, that's the P-ster. No great thought went into the name -- Mr.P's Emporium just sounded better than Deborah's Emporium, and a percentage of the money earned through Mr. P's goes to the animal rescue organization we got him from.  Mr. P is  the smallest member of our rescue menagerie. His name is actually Pepper, but we have nicknames for all our pets and one of his is Mr. P. 


And if I ever decide to use a "personality" to promote the store he's way cuter than I am!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah