Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Richmond Vintage Home Market

I hope everyone had a good weekend! 
 
Saturday, Connie from Hartwood Roses and I went down to the Richmond Vintage Home Market.  This was the first year for this show, so there weren't a lot of vendors.  But the vendors that were there did a great job, and I thought I'd show you some of the goodies we saw.
 
First of all, a little not-so-subliminal advertising!
 
 
 
There were 21 vintage dealers with all sorts of treasures.
 
 

 

 
Including Susan from Stone Creek, whom I met when she had the booth behind me at the Lucketts Spring Market this year.  She had some great stuff.
 








I loved this Route 66 sign on the side of a console and the painted doors from Gypsydoodahday (what a great name!).

 
 
 
This retro kitchen was so cute.

 
 
Everything about this display just drew me in.

 
 
How creative is this?  A chandelier made out of knives and spoons!





Look at the patina on this table--it's what we're all trying to achieve with paint, but it's natural!

 
 
Another great display.  That's Connie checking out some balustrades in the background.

 
 
Some more booths ...

 
 
 
 
I ended up buying a vase and some linen hand towels for Mr. P's Emporium, and then we were off for some more treasure hunting--which is where I made my best scores!  They're supposedly for Mr. P's, but I may just have to live with them for a bit before they make it the booth. :)  I'll show them to you in a future post.
 
Hope you have a great week!
 

4 comments:

  1. You had me at shop and eat, Deborah . . . happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a fun day with you! It's great to have someone who (a) likes to do the same things I do, (b) can keep up with me and doesn't poop out as we go from place to place, and (c) likes the same odd restaurants as me. Good friends, good junk, and good food ... a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me with you next time!Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto!!
    ...if you ever need another "wingman" Deborah, you know my number (and email!)

    ~~ Jana

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah