Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lucketts Blog Feature & Plodding Along

Yesterday I was excited to see that I was one of the vendors featured on the Lucketts blog.  Guess I can't back out now! (Just kidding!)


 
 
If you haven't heard, there will be a Hometalk meet-up at this year's Lucketts Market, featuring Donna from Funky Junk Interiors and Karen, aka The Graphics Fairy.  I hope I get a chance to swing by and check it out, but if you're in the area you really shouldn't miss it!

My living room (the Lucketts holding area) is filling up, and I'm focusing on getting as much done as I can this week, since I have to be out-of-town next week.

Right now I'm working on this dresser, which I hope to show you in a couple of days.




Its an old Eastlake style dresser that I found on Craigslist. Here's what the hardware looks like.



I have two other projects going at the same time, so I'd better get back to work!

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the feature and was happy to see ya there:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIII :) Just found you at Luckett's blog. See you are nearby - we are in Manassas. Looking forward to Spring Market and following along on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah