Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm a putzer.
 
I can't help myself.
 
Of course I've added some things to my Valentine's mantel--it's what I do!
 
So while I'm sending you my best Valentine's wishes, I thought I'd share some of the additions.
 
A little collage ...
 



Some hearts and cards I made ...






And a vintage postcard copy.



All to add a little more Valentine spirit.




Which I hope you have in abundance today!
 
Wishing you love and laughter, and sending you a big THANK-YOU for reading my blog!
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Deborah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantle certainly has the Valentine's spirit. I love to see what other's have done for the holiday. I didn't get much done at all, but I still enjoy seeing what others share.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah