Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Getting Back to Normal

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  I spent Monday decompressing from Lucketts and having a houseguest.  The day after the Spring Market I had to jump right in to get ready for our guest and get the house back in shape. Then of course there was the staying up late catching up, yakking, wine-ing and dining, etc. you do with out-of-town visitors.
 
So yesterday was the first day I've had to actually relax for a little bit.  Not exactly an exciting holiday, but exactly what I needed!
 
This week I plan to work in the garden ... 



start on this buffet--I have a big transformation planned!



And move Mr. P's from this space ...



to this one, which is just getting finished.



You can't really tell from the photograph, but it's a bigger area and I'll have a back wall and some side walls.  I found being out in the open hard to merchandise.  In this new space I can utilize the walls, merchandise up, and get in more furniture pieces.
 
Plus this week I need to get caught up on all the paperwork that's been piling up, and hopefully get some photos done for my sadly neglected Etsy page.
 
Life is finally getting back to normal around here!
 
What do you have on your agenda?







1 comment:

  1. Matching to the pin buckle design and the unique square hour marking with dazzling metal light,
    it created a confident and fashionable design of rock
    and roll music, magnificent yet personalized.

    But people are more interested in discussing the three newly-released Maurice Lacroix Pontos D.
    Invicta Women's Wildflower Quartz Round Stainless Steel Watch.

    my homepage ... michael kors watches

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah