Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas - Vintage Style

I want to take this opportunity to thank-you for reading my blog, I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

May you all have a merry and bright Christmas surrounded by friends and family!

To send you happy holiday wishes, I thought I'd share some vintage postcards with a few sweet, heartfelt sentiments.

These are all from the early 1900's.  I hope you enjoy them!















And just in case you don't come back to visit before New Year's Day --






Seasons Greetings!

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly delightful, Deborah. May the beauty of the season continue to inspire you. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah