Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 10 Posts of 2012

As 2012 dwindles away, I took a look at my top 10 blog posts for the year.  These were the blogs that had the most readers, according to Blogger stats.
 
Just in case you missed any of them--and I know you wouldn't want to miss even one scintillating sentence--here they are.  ;-)




#10 Mid Century Dresser Makeover.  This was one of my favorite pieces that I've done, but because it sold so quickly I never did get a styled photo of it!













#9 Faux Mercury Glass Tutorial.  I re-posted this from last year.  It is really easy if you haven't tried it!












 
#8 Valentine's Mantel.  Or why shopping at Michaels around any holiday can be dangerous.  If you read this post you'll see I had big plans for the fireplace this year.  I also had big plans for it last year.  Those big plans will now be one of my New Year's resolutions for this year!













#7 French Linen Dresser.  I asked for your input on this one. (It's for sale at Mr. P's Emporium if anyone is interested!)














#6 You Meet the Most Interesting People ... About a great thrift store find and learning about the fascinating artist who painted it -- a pick-pocket!












#5 Savings Tip.  If you're a BB&B fan and don't know this one -- you'll want to!














#4 Oo La La Coco. The first item to sell at the Lucketts market last spring!













#3 Two Befores and Afters.  It's about ... well you know ... two befores and how they looked after.













#2 Living Room Refresh.  My living room re-do on a tiny budget.  Still loving it!













And the #1 post is about how a little love (and Annie Sloan chalk paint) can turn even a burned freebie Ugly Duckling into a beautiful swan! 
 
A lesson to live by!
 
 
 
Sharing at Southern Hospitality's Top DIY Projects of 2012 Party, and Funky Junk Interior's Best DIY's of 2012

Also French Country Cottage: Feathered Nest Friday







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah