Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mr. P's Emporium is Open!




I guess you'll just have to just trust me on this one, since I have no photos to prove it to you!  My camera is still MIA -- which I've decided to take as a sign that I need to buy a new one. 

I hope to get some pictures this weekend of our new little space, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know it's all set-up and open for business. 

The Leesburg Court of Shoppes is located on Rt. 15, just north of Oatlands Plantation, and 4 miles south of downtown Leesburg.  The Mr. P's Emporium booth -- or actually wall -- is in the north wing of the building.  So it would be to your right as you walk in the door.  We're almost to the end of the wing.  You'll see a burlap banner that says "vintage," and the pink and black Mr. P's tags.

Like I've said, Mr. P's area is pretty small, but I have it filled to the brim with painted furniture and vintage home accessories.  And there are two floors full of other vendors to check out.  The store is open until 6pm on weekends.

If you live in the area, I hope you'll stop by soon!

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to see your space. I love your stuff, and I know all the Leesburg shoppers will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your opening was a grand success : can’t wait to hear all about it. Two floors to plunder? Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I forgot to tell you once a year a nearby fire department holds an annual fish fry and rummage sale. I purchased two platters of fish to go thinking that would solve dinner ~ no way, they were devoured as soon as we got home. I brought home treasures I didn’t need but couldn’t resist. One of them was a large carefully crafted jewelry box with large compartments inside. The top is a hinged picture frame with a print of poppies under the glass. It’s so old and must have been made by loving hands for a sweetheart. I thought of you when I bought it ~ not that it is particularly your style but knowing you appreciate a find when you see it. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah