Friday, September 28, 2012

It's a Go!

Just a quick update:

I was able to negotiate the size space for Mr. P's Emporium I had originally thought I was getting (see Wednesdays post) in the larger space they had available.  The management in the antique mall are very nice, and the extra 15 sq.ft. will be filled in with their merchandise.  It's not the ideal situation, and I liked the original location I thought I was getting better, but it will work. Yay!!

Because more things need to be moved this way and I could use extra time to get some pieces done anyway, I've pushed back my move-in date to Monday -- so the space will be all set-up and looking good by the middle of the week.

I'll post some photos of my latest finds (I just made a couple of great scores!), and what I'm working on over the weekend -- but I wanted to let you know the space is definitely a go!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah